I am going to write down memories of paying blackjack full-time as a card counter as they present themselves to me and as I have time.
I remember that free rooms were a big part of my income. That way, I had no rent or mortgage to pay.
My strong tendency is for my surrounds to be chronically unkempt, but living in first-rate free hotel rooms required that I be ultra-fastidious, because I snuck my cats in with me. If it were known that I brought my cats in with me, I could well have not been able to get a free room next time around, and, more importantly, being caught with cats would draw attention to me -- the last thing a card counter wants.
When I checked out, I had to make sure there was no sign whatever of cats having been there. This required meticulously vacuuming the carpeted floor, then going over it with a duct tape "sheet" (strips of duct tape attached to each other side by-side to form a sticky"sheet") to pick up every last trace of cat hair.
.
17 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment