Dear Marty:
On the off chance that you don't already know about this: Jack Welch, the former CEO of GE, has gotten involved in online education.
Perhaps there could be synergy between you two.
That said, I would be quite surprised to find that you aren't already aware of his online education pursuits.
Here's a link to his Jack Welch Management Institute website.
Your fan,
Jay Oeming
Reply
Forward
Reply
Marty Nemko to me
show details 9:17 PM (4 hours ago)
Sorry. Your email somehow got caught in my spam filter and was placed in the junk mail file, which I just, finally, reviewed.
Welch was on my show, said I was his best interviewer ever, and promised to hire me to be his interviewer during live talks--it never happened.
Somehow, I feel unmotivated to pitch him, now years later about my visions for online education. It just seems like too much of a longshot. Especially since he's got a curriculum developer (Her video is on the top of the home page) and their courses appear to be already developed.
But thanks, James.
Marty
--
Marty Nemko
www.martynemko.com
mnemko@comcast.net
510-655-2777
17 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment