Link to comment thread on Amazon:
@ E Meyers: Yadda, yadda...You and I both know EXACTLY where you will be going if you ever have a major medical issue where you are in REAL discomfort...I mean REAL discomfort. You and I both know you will run STRAIGHT to the hospital to get care from a REAL doctor. All of your pretty "let's play doctor" philosophies will go right down the toilet when you are agony. I work in the ER, and I see this time and again. I see the owners of alternative clinics and natural food stores gratefully accepting the relief modern medicine has to offer when the s--t really hits the fan. Their sticks and berries, airy-fairy fantasies just can't do the job when the chips are down. When they REALLY need help they run straight for a REAL doctor. We patch 'em up, so they can go back out on the street and ease back in to the warm hot-tub of their delusions and resume badmouthing us. Zip it, and get a brain.
.
15 June 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment