http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/09/28/laying-down-the-law-on-attention-whores/#comment-371765
At first, I truly could not believe how oblivious women were to oncoming sex brewing with new partners. It seemd not possible to be so unaware, but I learned otherwise. For example, “He’s just a friend” = often means she’s gonna fuck him — she just doesn’t realize it yet.
At first, I truly could not believe how oblivious women were to oncoming sex brewing with new partners. It seemd not possible to be so unaware, but I learned otherwise. For example, “He’s just a friend” = often means she’s gonna fuck him — she just doesn’t realize it yet.
Tats and too much Twitter are along these lines.
Dude, if Twitter and tats smell like something’s rotten in the woodpile to you, just walk. Don’t look back. No apologies. You likely will get no validation from this babe. It may be that she honestly cannot give it, because she doesn’t see what you see, because she isn’t as astute as you are. Good chance she’ll think you are controlling asshole. So be it.
.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment