01 February 2010

Trying to hook up Dr. Farhat-Holzman with John Rothmann

This is an e-mail I wrote to John Rothmann, a talkshow host on KGO 810 AM

********************************

John:

I so very much enjoy and appreciate your show.

Please, please consider having Dr. Laina Farhat-Holzman as a guest.

She is deeply expert in the history and religious dynamics of the Middle East. She would be a great interview subject.

She wrote a most-prescient book just before 9/11, entitled "God's Law or Man's Law." It was an exceptionally timely warning about the dangers of radicalized religion on the global scene. It was completed immediately before September 11. She is also the author of at least two other books that I know of.

She has a steady output of other writings, regularly appearing in periodicals in the Santa Cruz area.

Please, John, consider having her on your show! Please!

Here is a link to her website.

Link to GlobalThink.net

By the way, I have no affiliation with Dr. Farhat-Holzman. I am simply a fan of hers, who wants to hook her up with another like-minded, brilliant scholar (i.e., you). the audience would benefit greatly.

Fingers crossed that you will take a moment to read some of her writing. Do sample few of her columns and see if you don't agree with my thinking. (She has done radio and TV in the past.)

All the best,
Jay Oeming
.

No comments: