14 January 2012

Slamming KGO Changes

The following is from this review on Yelp

I've completely stopped listening to KGO.

KGO was a venerable beacon of higher thinking. And, according to Dr. Bill (broadcasting from KSCO after he was fired) KGO was PROFITABLE.

[Update: Dr Bill is now on KSCO regularly M-T-W 12-2pm]

So, we have some tumor on humanity bulldozing a profitable beacon of higher thinking to build a mindless radio hot dog stand that will make them a few extra dollars.

I am tired of hearing that Cumulus made the decision, No, Cumulus did not make the decision. A specific person with a specific name signed off on that decision, and I want that name. When we talk about the destruction of a staid, socially valuable institution for a few sheckles, it's important that we know the name of that sniveling ninny cowering behind a corporate curtain. Who is responsible for this? Let that coward step forward.
.

No comments: