First, the quote that got Akin in trouble:
”From what I understand from doctors, that’s really rare [the conceiving of a child during a rape]. If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down. But let’s assume maybe that didn’t work or something. I think there should be some punishment, but the punishment ought to be on the rapist.” The unborn child’s life should be preserved, he said.
My comment:
Akin is akin to a bumpkin. Definition of "bumpkin," from the Urban Dictionary: "An unsophisticated person. Not very intellegent or interested in culture." To me, by far the most alarming thing about Bumpkin - er, I mean Akin - is how deep his unseen iceberg of ignorance must be, if he thinks rapes don't impregnate...? Scary dumb!
.
This above was from the Dallas News ... click...
.
21 August 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment